Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat attempts to gaslight American public
(08-03-2023, 08:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Goldman was oh so quick to run to the media, in an attempt to "set the narrative" by making false claims about the Devon Archer testimony.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-dan-goldman-caught-in-bold-faced-lie-over-devon-archer-testimony-video/ar-AA1eHShv?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=67309c74e5834354a8377f08900bd2b4&ei=50

Whew.  Where to start....and I haven't even had my coffee yet!

The article cites an RNC Research X account.

The article quotes Goldman as saying:

Quote:During his time speaking to the press after the Archer testimony, Goldman stated that Joe Biden ‘had no idea’ that he was speaking to Hunter Biden’s business associates on the phone. 

In the xpost RNC quotes Goldman as saying (in the video):

Quote:"that Hunter would put his father on speakerphone with whomever was at dinner — and there was no indication that he had any idea who was at dinner with them!"

A small, but significant difference.

And then, since none of this has been released Tucker(giggle) has Archer on...and without being under oath anymore he says something different?

And Archer says he "doesn't know" if it was an orchestrated call" or not...in the interview with Tucker (giggle).

Now, without watching the entire Tucker show (no way dude) did they play video from Archer's testimony under oath or have the transcripts from that, or are the videos the article is talking about Archer on his show (not under oath) giving sorta/kinda/maybe information about the phone calls?  

Without the transcripts, and based on the clips shared, Goldman may not be "gaslighting" anyone.

Although Jim Jordan is sure trying hard:

That's a republican in the video saying Archer knew nothing about any bribes.

And let's face it...if this was the evidence they needed it would have been splashed all over FOX and rightwing media verbatim.

So, based on what is actually out there, I will withhold judgment on the testimony.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat attempts to gaslight American public - GMDino - 08-03-2023, 09:20 AM