Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat attempts to gaslight American public
(08-03-2023, 09:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's review history.

Russia, Russia, Russia collusion by Trump peddled for years by liberal media and Adam Schiff. Fox peddled Trump did not collude with Russia, kept investigating and Durham confirmed what Fox News reported for years. HRC funded a fake dossier the F.B.I. used as the basis for a special counsel Mueller to do a 50+ million investigation into the sitting President.

Fast forward and Durham determined Comey and the F.B.I not only verified the F.B.I. they knew as did others including Obama and joe Biden the dossier was HRC campaign opposition research. Again, the F.B.I. went after the sitting POTUS anyway disrupting his Presidency. Fox was right on all counts of the Russian hoax, while liberal media was 100% wrong.

In time, I am confident once again Fox news has it right, liberal media, Goldman and all the Democrats dismissing Biden was personally involved in the Ukraine bribery scheme will look stupid, once again for believing a knoe liar Joe Biden and the corrupt justice department who failed to do a thorough investigation of Joe Biden, yet started a massive expensive investigation against Trump with no verified evidence.

I'm sorry, Luvnit. That's not a "review of history" but of Fox Koolaid.  As I have shown you now many times.

The Steele dossier was not used as the basis of a "massive" 50+ million investigation into a sitting president. I've told you what triggered
the investigation and how many convictions it brought. 

What Fox did was distort the investigation, leaving viewers like yourself still unaware of what triggered and sustained it, or what it actually found.  At this point though, you are no CHOOSING to go against the factual record.

And by the way, nothing at all wrong with "opposition research"; both sides do it. Fox wasn't right on any counts you've mentioned. They just told people what they wanted to hear, and raked in the advertisement profits from ratings. That's their business model, which you also don't know about because they didn't have round the clock panel discussions on the Dominion suit.

You seem to place such a premium on "known lying" as a standard for judging presidents. Yet you have still never told me whether you think Trump was lying about a stolen election, or about a zillion other things from Obama's birth in Kenya to his Michigan "Man of the Year" award to his pay off of Stormy Daniels.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat attempts to gaslight American public - Dill - 08-03-2023, 10:13 AM