Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-03-2023, 09:20 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: It’s naive to think initially that Dax/Scott are as good as Bates/Bell. They don’t have the cohesiveness or familiarity. Dax Hill is more athletic. But you have to look at the big picture. They couldn’t afford those guys. I do think we are getting better at corner. So it cushions that some. All these coaches talk about every team is a new team every year. But trying to perpetrate because of the safety spot the defense won’t be as good is a fail. It doesn’t take in consideration where we are better. We are faster and better at corner, better on the edge, and depth considerably better everywhere on defense. Everybody thinks KC’s _____ don’t stink. They are vulnerable at LT. Donovan Smith had 12 penalties and sacks last year. He had a great year the previous year. May work out but that’s not a spot you screw with. Everybody’s roster isn’t without warts. It’s how many warts and how big they are.

Exactly that, no way they were going to pay for Bates, and as much as I liked Bell, he got way overpaid by Carolina (good on him btw). Safety is one of the easier positions to replace so they made a good decision to let them walk. 
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Garrus - 08-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM