Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-03-2023, 04:01 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I don't think they are better at stsrting Safety, but I think the Bengals depth is better there than last year.

I also see Safety as probably the least important position on an NFL defense. So, if the Bengals are going to start the season worse off at a position, starting S would be the poison pill I would choose.

S is furthest from the line of scrimmage and more of an assisting/helping position. Safeties aren't typically left on an island. They come up and assist the guys on the island.

But the Bengals still have good players there after losing what they lost, which is exciting.

I agree on KC not being as good. As Burrow said... They get to decide that on the field.

I don’t know how we will be at safety. I’m not ready to forfeit that by the playoffs aren’t as good. Doubtful but possible. But we are faster at corner and safety. That should account for something. But depth is better all over. In Paul Dehner’s Athletic article today he said Taylor was excited with the depth in the OL. We’ve got 3 corners, 3 safeties, more depth on the edge, more depth at receiver, and early returns are positive on Carter in the DL.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Soonerpeace - 08-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM