Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat attempts to gaslight American public
(08-03-2023, 07:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It looks to me like Joe was very involved with Burisma's future viability unless a prosecutor was fired. I ask again, anyone SHOW US A VP GING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY AND HOLDING UP 1 BILION DOLLARS UNLESS THEY FIRE A PROSECUTOR.

Doing so under the orders of the POTUS and the agreement of the international community because the prosecutor was corrupt.

One of the reasons I pay zero attention to the stuff being spouted is because it is wrapped up with so many things that have been proven to be non-issues. When you keep repeating them after we know they amount to nothing, then anything to try to wrap them around also appears inconsequential. If you keep having to dig up the old hits then there must not be anything new that is actually problematic. It really is a Chicken Little situation.

What amazes me is how incapable you seem to be in seeing how similar your infatuation with Biden and his family is to the obsession that existed with Trump during his presidency. It really is amazing how blind partisanship can make people, causing them to lose any common sense.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat attempts to gaslight American public - Belsnickel - 08-03-2023, 07:48 PM