Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-03-2023, 06:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Question marks at safety? Sure. Weaker than last year at safety? Most likely.

Weak overall? No. Most years, we'd be looking at this starting duo with optimism.

I think ppl say we are worse on D not because of the players we lost but the players we lost AND their roles in Lou’s defense.

On paper losing 2 safeties but getting back good players doesn’t look bad but we’ve gotta factor in that Lou’s defense calls for its safeties to do a hell of a lot. So losing 2 safeties in Lou’s system is scary.

So officially i’m in the “The defense got worse” camp but i could EASILY see Dax and Scott and Battle being great.

Ima be the 1st to say it because i don’t think Iv seen anyone say it…..i think we just replicated the Seahawks and drafted 2 amazing defensive backs in the same draft. I really like Turner and Battle and i truly believe if either got to start 17 games, they’d be pro bowlers.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Housh - 08-04-2023, 12:31 AM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM