Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat attempts to gaslight American public
(08-03-2023, 07:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Doing so under the orders of the POTUS and the agreement of the international community because the prosecutor was corrupt.

BS, IT WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED BY THE F.B.I. THE TIMELINE OF BIDEN'S RECEIVING MONEY (GOP FOUND MONEY TRAIL), A DINNER AND BIDEN ON PHONE CALLS APPEARS TO CONTRADICT YOUR ARGUMENT. AGAIN, I ASK WHAT OTHER TIME WAS THE US SO CONCERNED ABOUT A FOREIGN PROSECUTOR THEY HELD UP AIDE AND GOT HIM FIRED? I WILL HELP YOU, NEVER UNTIL BIDEN FIRED THE PROSECUTOR GOING AFTER BURISMA.

One of the reasons I pay zero attention to the stuff being spouted is because it is wrapped up with so many things that have been proven to be non-issues.

PLEASE SHOW US THE PROOF. WORDS ARE NOT PROOF. WE KNOW OBAMA LIED ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS AND JOE LIED ABOUT THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

When you keep repeating them after we know they amount to nothing, then anything to try to wrap them around also appears inconsequential. If you keep having to dig up the old hits then there must not be anything new that is actually problematic. It really is a Chicken Little situation.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE INVESTIGATED THE PROSECUTOR BEING FIRED, SO NOT OLD NEWS, JUST NEW INFORMATION.

What amazes me is how incapable you seem to be in seeing how similar your infatuation with Biden and his family is to the obsession that existed with Trump during his presidency. It really is amazing how blind partisanship can make people, causing them to lose any common sense.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

The evidence coming in almost daily is overwhelming. Why did Goldman lie after the Archer hearing? We have the transcript and it was Goldman who floated the illusion concept. it was Archer who disagreed with Goldman and said Joe Biden was the brand being peddled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat attempts to gaslight American public - Luvnit2 - 08-04-2023, 09:20 AM