Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat attempts to gaslight American public
(08-04-2023, 09:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: BS, IT WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED BY THE F.B.I. THE TIMELINE OF BIDEN'S RECEIVING MONEY (GOP FOUND MONEY TRAIL), A DINNER AND BIDEN ON PHONE CALLS APPEARS TO CONTRADICT YOUR ARGUMENT. AGAIN, I ASK WHAT OTHER TIME WAS THE US SO CONCERNED ABOUT A FOREIGN PROSECUTOR THEY HELD UP AIDE AND GOT HIM FIRED? I WILL HELP YOU, NEVER UNTIL BIDEN FIRED THE PROSECUTOR GOING AFTER BURISMA.

What would the FBI investigate, here? There are numerous news articles, presidential, and congressional records discussing this dating back to 2016 when it happened. The US and many European nations worked together on ousting Shokin.

(08-04-2023, 09:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: PLEASE SHOW US THE PROOF. WORDS ARE NOT PROOF. WE KNOW OBAMA LIED ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS AND JOE LIED ABOUT THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

There is mounds of evidence supporting my claim including 2016 testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee describing the actions taken to have Shokin removed. You have nothing other than...what is it exactly you have for evidence supporting your claim they were lying?

(08-04-2023, 09:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE INVESTIGATED THE PROSECUTOR BEING FIRED, SO NOT OLD NEWS, JUST NEW INFORMATION.

As there is testimony from 2016 where it was discussed in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, I would say this is not the first time this has been looked into. This is absolutely old news, damn near a decade old at this point.

(08-04-2023, 09:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Ah yes, the old "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Your rapier wit does it again. I am devastated by your retort.

(08-04-2023, 09:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The evidence coming in almost daily is overwhelming. Why did Goldman lie after the Archer hearing? We have the transcript and it was Goldman who floated the illusion concept. it was Archer who disagreed with Goldman and said Joe Biden was the brand being peddled.

I see a lot of claims. I see a lot of things that could be bad if the dots are connected. The evidence connecting those dots hasn't shown up, yet. When it does, I look forward to it. In the meantime, I will continue to ignore your ludicrous claims, sorry, the ludicrous claims your are parroting from the propaganda machine that is the GOP and the right-wing media that fuels the rage sending their voters to the polls.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat attempts to gaslight American public - Belsnickel - 08-04-2023, 04:59 PM