Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles?
(08-04-2023, 07:51 PM)pally Wrote: No one, with morals and a conscious, is pro-child trafficking.  The concern about this particular movie includes the fact that the rescue organization portrayed hasn't shared its records making it difficult for anyone to confirm their stories of rescues and such.  

Reality is bad enough...but this movie which is called a documentary is more of a based on a true story type of thing rather than an actual factual telling of the problem of human trafficking

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/19/1188405402/qanon-supporters-are-promoting-sound-of-freedom-heres-why

You do know that the exact same claim could truthfully be leveled at literally almost every Hollywood film "based on a true story" (Good Fellas included btw)?  They always bend the true events to make a more compelling movie, in their opinion.  

Quote: The promoters of the movie itself are deep into the Qanon community and in appearances promoting the film have espoused many of their theories inclduind the idea that these exploited children are being killed so that adrenochrome can be harvested.

OK, is any of this actually in the move itself?  See, you didn't answer a lot of my questions, so I am forced to ask more.

Quote:That actually furthers the exploitation of children as they are being used to further crazy ideas.

How does that, if true, "further the exploitation of children"?  As I said, I deal with this issue all the time and this has literally never come up.

Quote:Human trafficking deserves a truly serious look at it, not conspiracy exploitation.

Let's say you're correct, where is the "truly serious look at it" film?  When is it coming out.  Is it in development?

Quote:To discover that one of the finaciers of ths movie is involved in a kidnapping of a child just is ironical considering what they are attempting to expose.

Ironical?   Whatever

I repeat, how does one financier, out of how many btw, being involved in this film invalidate or compromise the film's anti-trafficking message?  Again, I say this as someone who hasn't seen the film and doesn't intend to (it's too much like being at work).  Let's say this guy is a 100% scumbag, does that invalidate the film bringing awareness to child trafficking?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-04-2023, 08:20 PM