Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat attempts to gaslight American public
(08-04-2023, 02:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Again, I see a lot of liberal rags supporting Biden corruption, yet have yet to see one thorough investigation by any of these rags providing proof by being gret journalists. What are you afraid of with the GOP investigating Joe Biden for bribery? Surely you are not gullible enough to accept Joe Biden's word on his business dealings with his son after he lied about it since 2020.

In time either the investigation will be thorough with the F.B.I. and D.O.J. getting involved or the GOP committees will complete the investigation. They investigated Trump for Russian Collusion for 3 years, GOP has only had 6 months so very early in the 1st time the Biden bribery accusation by an F.B.I. informant has been investigated. Go ahead, cover your eyes and plug your ears, in time the GOP is going to find the money that has and is being laundered by the Biden fmily. Stay tuned, it appears a portion of the money found will be disclosed next week.

BTW, all of those sources you provided, said for 2.5 years Trump colluded with Russia. They were wrong then and will be found wrong again.

Wait, why am I the covering his eyes and plugging his when you are the one dismissing easily verifiable claims about IMF, EU and U.S. 
pressure on Ukraine to fire Slokin?  

What sort of "proof" would be needed to show that a VP cannot, on his own, "leverage" a billion dollars in aid controlled by not only the U.S.
but massive international organizations?

If the New York Times reports that the IMF wanted Schokin gone, you'd doubt that because it's a "liberal rag"? 

You keep referencing the Russia investigation (wrongly saying it was after Trump for three years) as your model here--but though the FBI started that investigation with more evidence that Republicans have turned up on Biden after 2 1/2 yours, they still decided not to prosecute.

You told me "next week" last week, and two weeks before that. You've already convicted Biden on no proof ("next week" again), and exonerated Trump for already well documented criminality. You want a two tier justice system that protects Trump, but you aren't getting it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat attempts to gaslight American public - Dill - 08-04-2023, 09:02 PM