Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles?
(08-04-2023, 08:57 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Just to add some context; Ballard has been using his war on sex trafficking mantra as his primary fundraising tool for the past decade, yet he has repeatedly refused to opened the books of either OURS or The Nazarene Project, to show where the money has gone and how it's been used. Furthermore, there are curious "missions" that can't be verified to have ever happened. With the scrutiny over those things increasing, he has opted to leave both groups for undisclosed reasons. Ballard's history with the truth has rather precarious, to say the least. 

I agree with you that any awareness raised concerning the issue of sex trafficking is beneficial. However, whatever the movie's intent, the actual topic of sex trafficking took a backseat rather quickly after it's release; with the focus becoming more about inane conspiracy theories.

And the press tour proved that.

I shared a list of some of the backers and their questionable backgrounds.  How the movie is being used to push the Q theories shouldn't even be debated no matter what the content of the film is.

I still have friends who insist that Tom Hanks would have been arrested by now for child trafficking if he didn't apply for some dual citizenship in Greece!!!

And of course Pizzagate remains a thing all these years later.

This film might be the equivalent to 2001 but only if the producers and backers and the majority of the film supporters believed the moon landing was faked and the deep state is trying to shoot our children into space for aliens to have sex with.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles? - GMDino - 08-05-2023, 09:49 AM