Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles?
(08-05-2023, 09:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: And the press tour proved that.

So why haven't you posted evidence of this?  I'm not even saying you're wrong, but you've supplied no evidence to back you claims.

Quote:I shared a list of some of the backers and their questionable backgrounds.  How the movie is being used to push the Q theories shouldn't even be debated no matter what the content of the film is.

You shared a tweet with allegations.  That is not proof.

Quote:I still have friends who insist that Tom Hanks would have been arrested by now for child trafficking if he didn't apply for some dual citizenship in Greece!!!

What do your friends, if they actually exist, have to do with this film?

Quote:And of course Pizzagate remains a thing all these years later.

Is the movie about Pizzagate?  Again, I haven't seen it (have you?), so I don't know.

Quote:This film might be the equivalent to 2001 but only if the producers and backers and the majority of the film supporters believed the moon landing was faked and the deep state is trying to shoot our children into space for aliens to have sex with.  Smirk

Yeah, except you're not providing any proof.

(08-05-2023, 10:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: I forgot to also post the entire tweet above that folks (more than one?) may not know how to click and open to read about some more shady people behind this film.

To put it more clearly...the calls are coming from inside the house.

Uh, this is an unsubstantiated tweet containing a lot of allegations with zero proof to back them up.  Some of the allegations in this tweet come off as outright slanderous.  This is your proof?  An unlinked tweet with unsubstantiated allegations?  This is a decidedly poor effort even by your standards.  Some of this may even be true, but you've supplied zero evidence of it.

To put it more clearly... the calls are coming from inside your head.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-05-2023, 11:45 AM