Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles?
Apparently there is more to the story of the guy arrested for kidnapping. First off, he is not a producer, but a guy who donated to the crowdfunding for the film, along with over 6,000 other people. Secondly, the charges are related to a custody dispute and the child is a woman's who was renting a residence from this guy.

https://deadline.com/2023/08/sound-of-freedom-child-kidnapping-charge-angel-studios-response-1235455255/

Now just to be clear, we’re talking one person who contributed an unidentified amount of money to the $5M P&A crowdfunding campaign put together by Angel Studios.

Deadline reached out to the attorney of Marta, Scott Rosenblum of Rosenblum, Schwartz & Fry, in St. Louis who calls the criminal charges against his client “unfounded.”

“I don’t understand how they’re charging him with this,” Rosenblum told Deadline, “He has nothing to do with kidnapping anyone.”

Marta is a landlord to a woman who was involved in a custody dispute with her aunt. Marta was allegedly providing living arrangements to said woman and her child, the former who is involved in rehabbing the rental property.

Again, I haven't seen this movie, and I literally have no dog in this fight. I just find it curious that some of our resident far leftists are so determined to attack a movie about preventing the sexual exploitation of children. Maybe some more unsubstantiated twitter allegations could help clear this up?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does Trump hang out with so many pedophiles? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-05-2023, 11:54 AM