Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-05-2023, 02:49 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Really?  Bates was not fast and not a ball hawk by any measure.  Dax should be able to cover much more graound.  But will he make the best decisions? 

That is the question with Dax, it sure isn't ability, he can do everything Bates can do and more athletically.

(08-05-2023, 12:39 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: and I guess people need something to ***** about, so they’ve magically picked Dax Hill to be the whipping boy for whatever reason

Dax Hill will be fine. The other safety spot is a much bigger question mark. Just don’t have Dax Hill play special teams anymore

Yep, keep him at Safety to help him get comfortable and quit moving him around. But heck, he might be comfortable moving around 
he has done it so much in his career lol

Between Nick Scott, Jordan Battle and Tycen Anderson we should be fine next to Dax. Hearing good things about both Scott and Battle
with their smarts. This is what we need at the Safety position, Bates and Bell were smart, that really was what made them a top duo.

Still, they weren't perfect and Bates was a bad tackler at times. We can be better, but it should take a bit with the new Safeties.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-05-2023, 05:14 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM