Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Watch for Rising Gasoline prices this summer
(08-05-2023, 06:01 PM)Stewy Wrote: To those trying to turn this into another radicalized polarizing political disucssion - go fuk yourselves (talking to 1-2 people).  

I was just providing critical information about some dovetailing but related circumstances which will lead to temporary high gasoline prices.  This is NOT political.  It has nothing to do with politics.  It's business.  Period.

There is a sense in which NOTHING is political, I suppose.

But gasoline prices ALWAYS have a political impact. 

I see the value in understanding the mechanics of cause and effect first, though, separately from politics, so I can better perceive the degree of validity/factual accuracy of the politics which inevitably follow. 

So I thank you for raising this issue and your posts, and striving to present a chain of cause and effect separate rom political interpretation,  I generally trust what you say and listen to it. Much appreciate C-Dawg and Killer G's contributions too. Taken together you are all like an informative article. 

That said, I'll remain curious as to how and which way the politics will break if the prices rise as you predict. I am interested in how each side (or sides) will construe the causes and whether and what the policy response might be. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch for Rising Gasoline prices this summer - Dill - 08-05-2023, 08:03 PM