Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tee Higgins MONSTER year ON DECK
(08-06-2023, 10:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I love Tee, and was in the skeptical camp of "Can't Pay Them All", but I really think the way he complements Chase, and can make those red zone leaping grabs, that Tee should be extended.  

The Bengals were very smart to draft Jones (a steal in the 4th, IMHO) as that #3 WR could be VERY busy with teams likely doubling Chase AND Tee.  Boyd was set to have a huge game against KC before injured, so I think the Bengals had a plan to attack that.  FWIW, I think Irv Smith, Jjr. could be huge here as well.  He moves REALLY well.  

I also love the insurance that Tee is a true #1 WR and can carry the load if Chase were dinged up.  Lastly, Tee seems to play his best in the biggest moments.  All that adds up to a guy that we need to keep.  

All true, and I guess Irv Smith has really been embraced and could have a big year and help underneath big time. I think Katie will 
figure out a way to keep everybody. We will probably get the Burrow and Tee extensions done before the season starts and wait on 
DJ Reader who knows. Still want to keep DJ as well, with the way the draft went and us not drafting a NT I expect him to also get a 
deal. Just reading the tea leaves here.

From everything I have seen, we ARE going to extend Tee no matter what BigZo says. So true about Tee is a #1 in case Chase goes
down and he is clutch as you say which is the deciding factor to me. You have to be able to rely on the players you pay the big money.

Tee Higgins is reliable. At least when he is not hurt, that is my only pause with him, he gets banged up quite a lot, more than Chase.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins MONSTER year ON DECK - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-06-2023, 01:43 PM
RE: Tee Higgins MONSTER year ON DECK - J24 - 08-03-2023, 02:55 AM