Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our tax money wasted to go after Trump
(08-03-2023, 09:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You don't touch facts that look Trump look really good. Biden is the one who did a 1+ trillion give away adding to our debt. Yet, inflation since he took office is now almost 20% and unlike the Trump economy, wages are severely down versus inflation. Even your whacky VP Harris admitted families are $400 emergency expense away from major financial harm.

Take a look at the Trump inflation versus the Biden inflation. We know you won't because it shows the Trump economy is head and shoulder above the Biden economy.

But all that matters is the lower and middle class feel the bad Biden economy, yet far left ignore those polls and try to use words to tell these people it i figment of their imagination they can't pay the rent or pay for groceries.

You should actually look at the numbers before you just parrot whatever nonsense you hear on Fox or Newsmax.

I know I know - that'd require you apply critical thinking (which your GoP puppet masters ***** hate) and completely blow your search algorithms, but you'd be surprised at how bass ackwards the right wing media machine presents it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our tax money wasted to go after Trump - BigPapaKain - 08-07-2023, 08:53 PM