Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(08-08-2023, 06:30 PM)basballguy Wrote: I have to ask....

are you pushing this because you're fed up with people on the right attacking Biden/WH on the economy or do you actually believe what you're saying?

I, honest to God, want you to be right.  

Rule #1 of the market is never try to predict it like you're doing here.  Nobody knows what the market is going to do...only what it could do based upon indicators.  

It's time to stop looking at CPI and start looking at different BLS data points.....consumer confidence, wages, employment, new home constructions...things like that.  

Inflation has run it's course....and hopefully it doesn't start running another course since the Fed has no tools to combat another run.  
I have and these are the original numbers I posted back in July. It has the data points you suggest. If this trend continues, and I don't see why it would stop, with Biden's infrastructure plan in full swing, I expect 2024 to be a great year.  If I'm right then good for me.  If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

According to the US Bureau of Labor June economic numbers:

Unemployment is 3.6% remaining the lowest it's been since the 1960s;

INFLATION is now back to a normal 3% without causing a recession;

Wage growth has increased by 1.2%;

Union Worker productivity doubles in 25 of 30 selected trades.

Biden continues to reduce our national debt.

Construction and infrastructure demand isn't going away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question for you, have you ever studied the Chinese economic models and how they used infrastructure building to build their way out of inflation? Find this in the article: China's Economic Growth and Reforms: 1979-the Present
https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL33534.html
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 08-08-2023, 07:22 PM