Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(08-08-2023, 07:22 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I have and these are the original numbers I posted back in July. It has the data points you suggest. If this trend continues, and I don't see why it would stop, with Biden's infrastructure plan in full swing, I expect 2024 to be a great year.  If I'm right then good for me.  If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

According to the US Bureau of Labor June economic numbers:

Unemployment is 3.6% remaining the lowest it's been since the 1960s;

INFLATION is now back to a normal 3% without causing a recession;

Wage growth has increased by 1.2%;

Union Worker productivity doubles in 25 of 30 selected trades.

Biden continues to reduce our national debt.

Construction and infrastructure demand isn't going away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-joe-biden-bring-down-national-debt-trillion-1799499

A tweet by RNC Research, posted on May 9, 2023 and viewed 300,000 times, stated that President Joe Biden had lied about reducing the national debt by $1.7 trillion.

The national debt has increased by around $3.5 trillion under the Biden administration, as data from Statista shows, currently standing at $31.46 trillion. Year-on-year the debt has never decreased since 1957, according to Treasury data.

As far as Trump, his spending spree happened due to Covid, look it up. Even CNN and other liberal outlets praised the Trump economy in 2018 prior to covid.

As for Biden, it was not normal for a Biden POTUS to run 15% inflation his first 2 years in office, but he did and now to say he is doing great by getting it down to 3 or 4% for one month is a stretch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - Luvnit2 - 08-09-2023, 09:32 AM