Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-08-2023, 07:54 PM)Stewy Wrote: Come on.  You know it's not that simple.  Change is good generally.  It gives people hope and keeps them on their toes.  Also, Marvin was a players coach, so that created a bond.

But things change over time.  Marvin was clearly tired.   It was clear to the fans, players and FO that the Marvin way, was never going to win a championship.  So his time had run its course and he should have moved on 4-5 years earlier.

You sound almost disingenuous in your analysis.  You know better.

Exactly, it got stale around here, especially after the 2015 fiasco in the Playoffs against the scum of the earth.

This team is fresh and they are brothers. This is completely different than we have ever seen, at least me, as back when we were really 
good it was the 80's and there was no social media or ways to really get to know the team even close to now a days. This team fights for
the coaches, the fans and even the owners now that the Blackburn's have clearly turned this into a new organization.

Have to give tons of credit to Zac and the coaches and the FO and doing most all the right things. The Lombardi is close and most of us 
can all feel it. I never felt that in the Marv years, it was just hoping we could win a damn Playoff game and get that monkey off our back.

Newsflash, we have won 5 Playoff games, 3 on the road in 2 frickin' years under Zac and Lou and this FO. We never even won a road 
Playoff game before.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM