Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-09-2023, 09:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Uh oh once again straight white males can’t handle a brown guy.

If we elect him he's going to let Vishnu run the country!

(08-09-2023, 09:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't disagree.  But if you're following current leftist logic then his position is completely consistent with theirs.  I do find it interesting that Dems brag about overwhelming support from an age group that they simultaneously claim, correctly by scientific measure, isn't mentally mature.

When the mentally mature population supports someone who acts like Trump, I think we either need to reevaluate what maturity is, or just admit that Americans are selfish and short-sighted across many demographics.  As for the crime age stuff, lousy ideas being used to alter the constitution is a lousy idea.  And since you and I are both over 25 and under 75 I think we should know better.

Also, anyone who is mature enough to pay taxes is mature enough to vote.  Voting requires no tests, no information, zilch and nothing and that's the way it is like it or lump it.  Story time, I was in grad school dorm in NY when Bush beat Kerry and surrounded by liberals and I was in a small town in PA surrounded by republicans when Obama beat that old guy and Palin.  Guess what I heard both times:  "If you had to take a test to vote, we would have won."

No one ever says "I think the way I do because I'm stupid, and misinformed, and immature."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Nately120 - 08-09-2023, 09:45 PM