Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-10-2023, 09:34 AM)Dill Wrote: No one can determine for certain that no vet was EVER spat upon on returning home--over 2 million returned--but one can determine whether it was a "common experience" as SSF puts it. Just as one can determine whether pro-war demonstrators more commonly attacked anti-war demonstrators--which often included vets.

I never said it was a "common experience", so your putting it in quotes is a flat out lie.  I also want to thank you for the insight into your character that was that post.  You've always been disingenuous, and is this case are flat out lying about what I said, but your attempts to invalidate the lived experiences of some of the men returning home from Vietnam is just flat out odious.  You also gave us a very interesting look into how something like holocaust denial starts.  I suppose when all of the poor men who had the experience under discussion have passed on more people like you can claim they lied about what happened to them and label it a myth.

That post really revealed a lot about your character, and not a bit of it was good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-10-2023, 11:13 AM