Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals type of prospects!
(08-10-2023, 10:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: So you're going to get a brand new safety after the Bengals have just drafted two guys in back-to-back years? Let's see if Hill and Battle actually can be something before looking for a new safety.
If you're wanting to prep for someone to take over nickel CB after Hilton departs, why not just select a CB to groom behind Hilton for a year? Why bump Hill to a new position in his 3rd year? Do you think Hill won't succeed at safety? If so, why not?

As for the others, they sound fine for the roles you mentioned. Which ones are team captains? Taylor likes team captains.

I'd like a long-term starting-caliber TE who could come in immediately if Irv Smith leaves in FA after this year or is just not good.
I'd really like a TE who gets 500+ yards. Bengals haven't had a TE achieve that since Eifert and Gresham. Not saying the Bengals HAVE to spend a 1st rounder on a TE, but the 1st rounders in Eifert and Gresham have arguably been the best receiving TEs in team history for the past two decades.

Hill is more of a Nickleback/ Box safety who while has the ability to play deep Safety it really isn't his strength.  I would rather have him man up Slot Wrs and TEs. Also he is a really good run  defender.

Cooper also has position versatility where he had had experience playing all three CB positions. So you can very well pencil him in as NB if that makes you more comfortable.

The kid is a special player and has the ability to be a perinatal pro bowler/All Pro type player. If the Bengals were to draft him it wouldn't be a knock on Hill or Battle. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals type of prospects! - J24 - 08-10-2023, 12:09 AM
RE: Bengals type of prospects! - J24 - 08-10-2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Bengals type of prospects! - J24 - 08-10-2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Bengals type of prospects! - J24 - 08-10-2023, 07:02 PM
RE: Bengals type of prospects! - J24 - 08-11-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Bengals type of prospects! - Stewy - 10-15-2023, 12:14 AM
RE: Bengals type of prospects! - J24 - 10-14-2023, 09:51 PM