Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Schefter says Burrows contract will be way north of Herberts.
(08-10-2023, 02:01 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Remember who Tee Higgins agent is. Same one as Jessie Bates and Deshaun Watson. I imagine he is trying to get a very large amount of guaranteed money for Tee and I won't be shocked if we go into the year with no deal in place for Tee. I hope im wrong but that agent is a nightmare when it comes to building championship rosters.

That’s all true but it depends on their client. Bates & Watson obviously wanted show me the money. Not a given Tee is that way. But who knows
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Schefter says Burrows contract will be way north of Herberts. - Soonerpeace - 08-10-2023, 02:33 PM