Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One
Besides NO INJURIES, which everybody always says.

I will be looking at what Ravens think will be Bengals new weakness, DB's. I think Ravens are wrong, and Bengals DB's will be just fine. However I want to see the DB's in the first quarter. 4th quarter of preseason one is often guys that won't make the team anyway. I want to see the 1st quarter DB's in action on Friday Night. Hopefully they don't get lit up and burned as Ravens think after Bengals lost so many DB's. Bengals have been drafting DB heavy and the 2022 top DB picks should look OK, they are not rookies.

But besides no injuries, what are you looking for Friday Night.

I live where I get a Columbus station that has the game on, not a later replay. I will be in front of TV watching some Bengals early tomorrow night. I'm also interested in who starts for Packers with Aaron Rodgers on NY Jets now. Could be good to know for late round or free agency in Fantasy Football Leagues, because Packers will have somebody throwing the ball. Packers always seem to have a QB ready to replace the one leaving.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One - kevin - 08-10-2023, 11:03 PM