Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One
(08-10-2023, 11:25 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'd like to see the starting OL and secondary for a drive or two. But Taylor already said a good amount of starters won't play this Friday. But we should still get good looks at the DJs at corner and Battle at S. It'll be interesting to see who plays at all on the Dline I'd like to see Murphy and Sample maybe since he looks to have taken a step forward.

On offense I'm curious about the rookie WRs and Chase Brown. Also curious about the offensive line depth hopefully we can protect. Gosh that just made me remember last year when the backups looked like trash on the OL some of whom played in the super bowl.

Tanner Hudson is a guy I'm curious about at TE. I saw he's been making some noise in camp and assumed he was a UDFA but then looked him up to see he's been in the league 4 yrs. But TE is a position it can take guys several years to start to produce at least in fantasy talk so maybe he could be coming into his own.

DB's Daxton Hill, Taylor Britt, DJ Turner, Jordan Battle all need some preseason game one reps because they are all top draft picks last 2 years, and Bengals need them to replace the DB's lost in free agency 5 months ago.  So I hope Coach Taylor doesn't bench everybody.  I can see not playing Burrow even if he was healthy, or Chase, Higgins, Mixon, Boyd.  However these DB's Bengals drafted need Rep Time in Games or else they will be Toast in regular season games as Ravens are trash talking.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One - kevin - 08-11-2023, 12:22 AM