Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One
(08-11-2023, 12:28 AM)kevin Wrote: The Baltimore Ravens were very happy to see the Bengals lose so many DB's in free agency 5 months ago.  So much so that The Baltimore Ravens players said in the media that it is the end of The Bengals Defense being good.  So The Ravens players already have The Bengals heading back to last place.  However I think Ravens are wrong, and The Bengals D Coordinator has DB's ready to replace the ones lost.  However I would like to see these top pick DB's on the field getting it done. 

I didn't see that written by the Ravens players.  But if true it's kind of ironic in that the Ravens had a horrible passing team last year which has the least amount of impact on the safety positions we lost.  This year they do have a good receiving group, and of course TE, but they still have side-arm-slinging Lamar throwing the ball.  Not exactly his strong suit.  

We'll see.  Bates and Bell were a great tandem as they were so experienced.  IMO Bell was not that great in coverage but good against the run and a great teammate.  He made plays at times but it seemed he was always behind his guy.  I like the speed of our secondary.  May take them a bit to gel but I think the ceiling for them is much higher than Bates and Bell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One - Daddy-O - 08-11-2023, 08:17 AM