Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One
(08-11-2023, 08:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: What's with the "so many" comments? We lost Bates and Bell. 2 is "so many?" (and Apple, but that's not a huge loss) We replaced Bell with another NFL veteran, and Bates with a 2nd year 1st rounder. And, we increased in speed. We're getting Chido back. I think the Ravens and a whole lot of people are going to be shocked to find out our DB's are better this year than before. I'm excited to watch these guys play.

Well I would say because whether it's people on the outside or fans people realized we had something very special here. Bates Bell and Apple were all apart of that. You can throw all the talent you want at something and not get the same outcome. Maybe we will be in the ballpark or possibly better but I fear it will take a year or two if we are able to get back to that. If we have to start winning shootouts against the Mahommes of the world it may not go our direction.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Looking For in Friday Preseason Game One - NUGDUKWE - 08-11-2023, 10:03 AM