Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Illustrated - Lou article
(08-11-2023, 11:45 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm not saying the coaching is bad or there haven't been great halftime adjustments. But I think it takes a special group of players to communicate and execute said game plan and adjustment. As great as half time adjustments have been they need to be executed on the fly. I guess I'll just need to see this group show they can do the same and if they can't that the coaches adjust accordingly.

As for the Dunlap comments I just will never get on board with throwing a guy who played here a decade under the bus. I don't care how it ended. Did it help letting him go? Sure but we had Hubbard waiting in the wings and it was his time anyway that's no shot at Dunlap. I also think all of the other player changes that I pointed out where a bigger reason for the defenses success over Dunlap. I also never heard anything about Dunlap being lazy and not sure where that comes from.

It was the main concern on his scouting report. If I remember right, that's what caused him to slip into the 2nd round. I'm like you though, I'm not going to throw too much shade his way. I didn't like the way he handled his exit, but he was a good player for us for a decade.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sports Illustrated - Lou article - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-11-2023, 12:56 PM