Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-11-2023, 11:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: Just an interesting little nugget about those days. During training camp prior to the 88 season, Sam had defensive guys rooming with offensive guys, and black players with white players where they could. It was so the team could get to know EVERYONE on the team and not just guys on their side of the ball. I think that really gelled that team together in a big way. Fast forward to today, and Zac has instituted a very similar culture to that .

Great to know, didn't know that about Sam but doesn't surprise me. Yeah, Zac has done some similar things to what Sam did which is 
awesome. You can tell how every single player has bought in to what is going on around here and when players like Logan Wilson say 
that they don't want to play for another HC, that is high praise. Lots thought Logan would of got a lot more money. But both the Pratt 
and Logan deals were good ones for the Bengals that allow us to still extend Burrow and hopefully Reader soon.

Love Tee, but we cannot pay him 25 mil per year. If he can take say around 20-21 we might be able to still make it all work.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-11-2023, 01:16 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM