Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Economy update August 10.2023
(08-10-2023, 11:56 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m having a hard time blaming Biden for every idiot who walked out of a car dealership with a payment over $1000. Which is up to something like 16% of consumers.

I actually like the idea of personal responsibility. And it seems to me a lot of Americans still have poor financial practices.

I remember hearing years ago a staggering number of people didn’t have enough savings to cover something like a $600 emergency. That isn’t anything new.

Now you have record credit card debt and people pulling money out of their 401k’s. More bad financial decisions.

But they will have Taco Bell door dashed to them and tip 10$

Well, I don't know if I would call myself an idiot for my almost $1000 car payment. I replaced my 2004 Toyota with a 2023 Honda hybrid.  I bought a new car because I expect to own this car for another 2 decades.  The payment is high because I took the shortest payoff term due to the best interest rate.  It will likely be paid off within a year when I have to move investment cash around.  This deal made financial sense for me.  And with the hybrid, right now I am filling up my car once a month

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Economy update August 10.2023 - pally - 08-11-2023, 01:49 PM