Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Divisions rival is the biggest threat?
(08-12-2023, 06:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I'm not sold on Pickens yet.... so I'll stay with the Ravens they have the defense to make things tough and with Lamar back it's tough sledding. I just hope the Ravens new offensive scheme towards passing bites them in the A**

Same on Pickett, not sold on Pickett. Pickens is a talented WR those stealers have.

I too think the Ravens are the biggest threat if Lamar can throw the ball decent. The Stains could be decent if Watson plays well, but I 
kind of like that they are going away from being a running Offense as that used to give us troubles with Chubb especially when DJ Reader
was hurt last year. It looks like the Stains are going to more of a passing Offense with Watson. I think this plays into our hands as our 
Defense is pretty damn good in coverage and we just added a ton of speed and our pass rush should be better this year.

My vote is still the Ravens as the biggest threat until I see different. The stealers need good QB play to be a threat to us IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Divisions rival is the biggest threat? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-12-2023, 06:36 PM