Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Divisions rival is the biggest threat?
(08-12-2023, 06:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Ravens

but believe the entire division will be very formidable.

Yet the Bengals are still the cream of this crop and will rise to the top as long as they don't let the guy staring back at them in the mirror trip them up.

Yes, we would have to go back to hurting ourselves to lose the Division crown.

(08-12-2023, 06:47 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I meant to say Pickett LOL very odd QB1 and WR1 have similar last names. 

It is odd.

Hope Pickett throws a ton of picks this year and our Secondary picks on Pickens and makes him a nobody...

(08-12-2023, 06:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Browns with Myles Garrett. If they’ve rounded out their D and their offense takes a step i put them up there with Baltimore

They could be good for sure. I think we are about to turn the Battle of Ohio back in our favor though starting in the opener.

They had our number with Nick Chubb and that OL and Garrett, but I think them transitioning to a passing Offense will actually 
help us in our divisional matchup. The Stains should give other teams more problems this year though and I could see them 
winning around 9 or 10 games. Ravens around 11, stealers around 8, us around 12-14.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Divisions rival is the biggest threat? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-12-2023, 07:02 PM