Yes, but I will never admit it
0%
0 0%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Simple Poll. Is Joe Biden corrupt?
(08-12-2023, 07:26 PM)Dill Wrote: Well now the Dems are accusing some Republicans of helping their President attempt a coup.
I would not be surprised if Republicans accuse Dems of that, in less than three years.

But I would be surprised if they had the level of evidence the Dems have now. 

I quite agree that "both sides" accuse each other of the same thing, yet I can't help but notice how often
the accusations are not equivalent in terms of documentable evidence. 

Also, once one realizes one has been "duped," what is it that one then sees beyond the "propaganda"? 

What changes? 

What should change is that you should see how you are being mislead by a media who's trying to gin up likes and clicks by playing with your emotions, rather than reporting the news. 

For example, here is how two different left leaning news sources reported on the 2016 and 2020 election results. 

2016: "House Democrats fail to muster support to challenge Trumps electoral college win"
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/no-trump-electoral-college-challenge-233294

2020: "147 Republicans who voted to overturn the election results"
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/07/us/elections/electoral-college-biden-objectors.html

Two articles from two different elections, with two different results, and two different Congresses doing EXACTLY the same thing....what they are allowed to do...object to states results.

But with two VERY different headlines with VERY different tones. And partisan suckers will fall for it 100% of the time.

I doubt you'll see the point though. You'll most likely reply with some lengthy diversionary post pointing to some insignificant difference as you gymnastically flip-flop your way to a "Democrat good. Republican bad" conclusion. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Poll. Is Joe Biden corrupt? - StrictlyBiz - 08-13-2023, 02:49 PM