Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Are we on the verge of a civil war?
(08-14-2023, 11:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: There are some borderline mentally unstable trump fanatics that do present a threat. And they can’t stand not being the loudest voice. That may be why you would feel that way. The whole thing is falling apart and unfortunately there are fanboys willing to bring everything else down with the sinking ship.

We are dealing with the type of people who will follow Qanon shaman into an assault on the capital. So you just can’t expect reason and decency imo.

I'd actually be a bit interested to see what the rules are.  I live in a red area of PA, so would I be drafted into the red army and sent to march onto Pittsburgh or Erie, or since Biden won PA does that mean I'm being sent to train with the blue army to prepare for our attack on Ohio or West Virginia?  

Or is this more like my neighbor is going to notice that I'm not wearing a MAGA hat and shoot me while I'm going to work?  Will my family get veteran benefits if I'm killed in action?  

OR since I voted libertarian in the past 3 elections I may be sent to an interment camp until they can figure out where my loyalties lie.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we on the verge of a civil war? - Nately120 - 08-14-2023, 11:29 PM