Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Logistics Companies Ever Be Replaced By Computers?
If so, how soon?

My friend bought a logistics company with my brother (my brother only owned a small portion and I'm not even sure if he still does), and my friend has expanded it more and just makes an absolute fortune. He's so rich that he bought a house a few houses over from Peko's old place.

I know that a lot goes into it, but will they ever develop software where companies can put what they need or where they need to go and a trucker can just put into a computer that he's going somewhere or look on a website and see what he can do?

I guess it's more complicated than I originally thought and there's a human aspect to it that's important in deciding what's the quickest and most efficient way to move things, as well as the best place to store things and other aspects like that, but do you think it could ever be taken over by computers?

I guess something else I never considered is that truckers don't have the time to decide what the best jobs to take are, but computers might be able to evaluate that too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Will Logistics Companies Ever Be Replaced By Computers? - BFritz21 - 08-15-2023, 12:04 AM