Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-15-2023, 12:51 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m not commenting on what I know I’m commenting on what I’ve been told. I wasn’t told a specific player or if I was I can’t remember for sure.

Remember when you claimed Zac Taylor has the same problem with his players?

(02-17-2022, 07:07 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The OL issues are more than talent related. Some I understand just don’t want to play and just collect a check. No names used I’d expect one is Carman.

(02-24-2022, 10:46 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I don’t know if it’s Carman but there are a few who just want to collect a pay check. I’m hearing.

(02-20-2022, 03:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: My understanding from my sources is they’ve decided that a few o-linemen aren’t working as hard as they’d like in order to get better. Satisfied with just getting a check.

Remember when you claimed to know someone with the Bengals?

(03-15-2022, 12:46 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I know a key person at the Bengals.

Remember when you claimed your Bengals’ source wasn’t actually in the Bengals’ building?

(04-08-2023, 01:10 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Actually someone else incredibly informed but not in the building but still just an opinion but one I’d take over 90% in the building.

Remember when you claimed to know one NFL coach?

(01-09-2022, 11:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’ve known 3 college OC’s all with NC’s as OC. I know them extremely well. I also know a current NFL coach whose expertise is offense.

Remember two weeks later when you suddenly knew an NFL OC and a NFL HC?

(02-16-2022, 12:26 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I know a NFL head coach and a NFL OC.

And in less than two seasons you have managed to travel back in time to meet every Oklahoma head coach during the past 50 years.

(08-09-2023, 04:25 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You guys know I’m a Sooner and I’ve known all the head coaches for 50 years and numerous assistants.

Not to mention your contacts at ESPN.

(02-10-2022, 12:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I know some people at ESPN

Remember what the D1 HC told you about the offensive line?

(02-17-2022, 07:53 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: But… a former All-American QB and champion college OC and then D-1 major head coach once told me that a poor OL or a great OL either render you a great or awful play caller.

Remember when it was a HOF coach?

(02-14-2022, 07:04 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: A major college HOF coach and top ten all time with 3 NC’s told me one time that a poor OL really affects what an OC can do play call wise.

And remember when the HOF HC didn’t tell you and you just eavesdropped in on his cellphone conversation?

(02-20-2022, 07:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: When an OL is so poor it’s rough on the play caller. I was in a suite at a big blue blood college football game. This was 2005. They were getting beat and their offense was awful but had in recent years played for several NC’s. I went out in the hall and their former HOF famous head coach who I knew was outside our door talking to another former coach and was on the phone with one of his former Heisman winners. I listened to the conversation. The blue blood had lost 2 OL starters recently and were inexperienced. The coach told his former player oh ______ can’t call squat.He’s lost as every play one of the linemen whiff or miss an assignment. He’s trying to find something that will work or a player he can count on. Same OC the year before that was considered the best in CF couldn’t do squat. Trust me he had one of the all time NFL running backs in the backfield and a future NFL QB ( backup mostly) and solid future Washington Redskins starter at WR. If the OL can’t do squat a play caller is limited.

Point being, you make shit up. Not even an opinion. Objective fact. So don’t tell me about what you’ve been told.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-15-2023, 03:31 AM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM