Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Ticket - YouTube TV vs DirecTV
(08-15-2023, 12:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: While I understand that sentiment, it baffles me that people don't take advantage of Amazon Prime for the savings in gas, and more importantly time. We order almost everything household items wise from Prime, get it the next day, and pay no shipping. The 99 dollars a year probably saves me 300. Same with Kroger delivery (not Insta-Cart, they are different things) I can't remember the last time I went to the store to buy something outside of a loaf of bread (fresher at the store). No wasted time driving to and from, no standing in line waiting for people to figure out how to use the self-checkout everyone seems to be going to, and no aggravation. Just click and it shows up the next day. And, the tv stuff is included.  Tiger

Are you grandfathered into an older price? The current pricing for Prime is $15 monthly or $139 annually.

As for saving on gas going to the grocery store, my wife and I have never bothered using our Prime for groceries. We used to do grocery delivery and even curbside pickup during COVID, but we found the people picking the stuff weren't picking the right stuff or were subbing for things we didn't really want. Also, we like going inside the grocery store to do the shopping ourselves. It lets us get out of the house, as we don't really go out much otherwise aside from Saturday, maybe one evening during the week.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Ticket - YouTube TV vs DirecTV - ochocincos - 08-15-2023, 01:21 PM