Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Ticket - YouTube TV vs DirecTV
(08-15-2023, 01:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Are you grandfathered into an older price? The current pricing for Prime is $15 monthly or $139 annually.

As for saving on gas going to the grocery store, my wife and I have never bothered using our Prime for groceries. We used to do grocery delivery and even curbside pickup during COVID, but we found the people picking the stuff weren't picking the right stuff or were subbing for things we didn't really want. Also, we like going inside the grocery store to do the shopping ourselves. It lets us get out of the house, as we don't really go out much otherwise aside from Saturday, maybe one evening during the week.

It may of went up, the wife pays that bill. Still, even if it's at 139.00, it's still saving us money. And I use Kroger delivery for groceries, Amazon Prime for everything else from cleaning supplies, golf balls, shoes, paper towels, etc., you name it they will deliver it free.  With Kroger delivery, you just check the "No Substitutions" box. I do not like InstaCart, they tend to screw your order up, but Kroger Delivery is spot on with everything. Insta Cart comes from the store, Delivery comes from the warehouse. Like I said, the only thing I don't like getting there is bread, because it never seems as fresh, so I don't think there's enough turnover at the warehouse. Everybody is different, I just value my time and don't want to waste it in a store when I don't have to.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Ticket - YouTube TV vs DirecTV - Sled21 - 08-15-2023, 01:36 PM