Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-15-2023, 03:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Remember when you claimed Zac Taylor has the same problem with his players?

Remember when you claimed to know someone with the Bengals?

Remember when you claimed your Bengals’ source wasn’t actually in the Bengals’ building?

Remember when you claimed to know one NFL coach?

Remember two weeks later when you suddenly knew an NFL OC and a NFL HC?

And in less than two seasons you have managed to travel back in time to meet every Oklahoma head coach during the past 50 years.

Not to mention your contacts at ESPN.

Remember what the D1 HC told you about the offensive line?

Remember when it was a HOF coach?

And remember when the HOF HC didn’t tell you and you just eavesdropped in on his cellphone conversation?

Point being, you make shit up. Not even an opinion. Objective fact. So don’t tell me about what you’ve been told.

All true. I can assure there’s a lot of other places to spend time than and make up stuff. But I’m glad somebody has all the time to try to discredit me. Have at it but you’ll never get that time back in your life.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Soonerpeace - 08-15-2023, 01:51 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM