Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Ticket - YouTube TV vs DirecTV
(08-15-2023, 01:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It may of went up, the wife pays that bill. Still, even if it's at 139.00, it's still saving us money. And I use Kroger delivery for groceries, Amazon Prime for everything else from cleaning supplies, golf balls, shoes, paper towels, etc., you name it they will deliver it free.  With Kroger delivery, you just check the "No Substitutions" box. I do not like InstaCart, they tend to screw your order up, but Kroger Delivery is spot on with everything. Insta Cart comes from the store, Delivery comes from the warehouse. Like I said, the only thing I don't like getting there is bread, because it never seems as fresh, so I don't think there's enough turnover at the warehouse. Everybody is different, I just value my time and don't want to waste it in a store when I don't have to.

While I know they have this, we don't want to end up finding out they're out of something and then just not get something at all. But we want to be able to pick what substitute we want, not have someone else pick for us. It's probably a control thing on our part lol :)

In regard to considering my time valuable or not, I try not to do too much during the weekday evenings/weekends such that my time is pressed like that. If you got a lot of stuff you need/want to do though, I totally get it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Ticket - YouTube TV vs DirecTV - ochocincos - 08-15-2023, 01:58 PM