Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Are we on the verge of a civil war?
(08-15-2023, 04:24 PM)Dill Wrote: As the Trump trials go forward and people become more informed about charges and evidence, DOJ/Biden approval, will start polling upwards. 
Few independents will continue wondering how a VP could with hold a billion dollars from Ukraine, once they learn he cannot on his own say so.

I doubt more than 75% of Republicans ever believed the Big Lie. There aren't 80 million and counting who think Trump didn't bring it all on himself 
by refusing to return documents and trying to over turn an election. 

This poll question from your "liberal" poll, as presented in the Brietbart article, is rather curious.

The polling outfit asked, “Do you think indicting a former president for taking classified documents after leaving office, something done by Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and other senior officials, is a fair application justice or selective prosecution?”

More than half of the participants, 53 percent, say that it is a “selective prosecution,” while a minority of 47 percent think the law is being applied evenly.  

But Trump was not indicted for simply taking classified documents. The question should read:

"Do you think indicting a former president for taking classified documents after leaving office, ignoring a subpoena to return them, and lying to the FBI about whether he has retained and moved them, and implicating employees in the destruction of surveillance tapes--all things Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden and other senior officials did not do--is a fair application of justice or selective prosecution? " 

The numbers of independents and Dems who respond "fair application" would certainly be higher, though Republican numbers might stay the same.

You are assuming Trump is found guilty. In my opinion, they better win every case or their all in against Trump political persecution strategy goes down the drain. As for Joe Biden, i think the Congressional committees are just getting started with proving the FB.I., D.O.J. are weaponized. The same for Joe Biden, once an impeachment inquiry is started (get ready coming in September), the committees get more subpoena power and thus access to more information.

Do you find it ironic the indictments come after something bad happens against Joe Biden. Check out the timelines, it tells a story of changing the news cycle so the Biden evidence is never discussed on liberal media.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we on the verge of a civil war? - Luvnit2 - 08-15-2023, 05:29 PM