Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(08-15-2023, 12:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt to Sooner here, as it does sound like he talks with someone who he trusts on the inside. That person may just share their opinion and/or it might not actually end up coming to fruition, but that doesn't mean Sooner is just making up information.
Now, is this insider that Sooner knows the most reliable source? Maybe not (anymore)  Tongue

I typically give people the benefit of the doubt’s until proven otherwise. He has proven otherwise. In addition to everything I quoted, he is horribly wrong when it comes to free agency and draft predictions. He has no inside sources for personnel decisions. A broken clock is correct more often than him.

He claims Mike Brown is the tie breaker to personnel decisions. He also claims Zac Taylor is the biggest change in the culture. As a long time Bengals fan, do you think Mike Brown suddenly changed his approach as a GM after three decades? Or has there been a transition in leadership from Mike to Katie over the past few years that resulted in rapid change?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-15-2023, 11:49 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM