Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Are we on the verge of a civil war?
(08-16-2023, 01:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've moved around for jobs and school and stuff in my life, now I'm settled and quite like it.  I couldn't imagine going through the hassle of uprooting for the sake of being politically butthurt, but I respect people's rights to do so if they feel like moving to a different colored state suits them.  I think this sort of thing just falls under yet another thing people say they are going to do, but don't actually do.

But I've also lived most of my life in a red area of a blue state, so I guess everyone is always happy or upset in a sense when it comes to that.

His main thing was the California shutdowns and how extreme they were. I think that no matter where we live, if we wanna see problems we will see problems. If we wanna see good, we will see good. We are still a great country and still have massive problems. But it's red vs blue woohoo!!! Although we've had Republican presidents and Democrat president (same with senate and house) my whole 48 years in earth. But hey.....libs n repubs!!!!!
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we on the verge of a civil war? - jmccracky - 08-16-2023, 01:47 PM