Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you looking forward to the Most this Football Season?
My fantasy draft. It's the one time of year an old group of friends all gets together. Once you get to be well into your 30's and kids start popping up everywhere it gets harder and harder for everyone to find the time to do stuff like that.

I really dig that first Thursday game they do every year now. Honestly, I like it all. The prime-time games are great. Heck, I even get excited for the sports talk to move away from boring ass baseball.

As far as the Bengals, I have to be honest, I really don't care much anymore. I'll watch them and root for them to win but I'm not going to get the least bit upset if they don't. I've become rather apathetic. Many blame fans for this. I would argue it's on the product. I have little confidence in them to get where I want them and I find many things surrounding them to be incredibly boring and stale. ie Coaching staff, QB, lack of new contributors, different mentality or approach, heck even the uniforms. It just kind of a boring product for me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you looking forward to the Most this Football Season? - Wes Mantooth - 06-09-2015, 02:01 PM