Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election
Some of you have this silly notion that the federal government should and will legalize criminal activity among anyone holding office. 
The fact of the matter is trump and his cronies broke several state and federal laws and are being held to account. It's wishful thinking on your part to think all office holders will magically become immunized from prosecution for crimes in office. Dream on and keep voting for your favorite crime bosses..
Impeaching Biden isn't happening because there is no proof he broke any laws.Hunter Biden may have broken a few laws, but he doesn't hold office in any jurisdiction. The entire trump crime family most certainly broke several state and federal laws and the feds have the goods on them. I suspect trump voters by in large are just pissed that the best prosecutors are on the side of the government and trumps merry band of criminals are clinging to Kmart lawyers who are in the business of breaking laws and hoping to stay out of prison themselves.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election - grampahol - 08-17-2023, 12:24 PM