Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ESPN Doesn't Have Our Line As Our Biggest Weakness!
(08-15-2023, 10:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know that ESPN's not the end-all be-all, but they listed the biggest weaknesses for 14 playoff contenders, and ours is NOT our offensive line, but rather our secondary:

First of all, our secondary might not be that proven of a unit, especially not together, but that makes it sound like it's more of a question mark rather than a weakness, especially if we can get a pass rush with Hubbard, Hendrickson, Ossai, and Murphy on the ends, and then even Hill and Reader from defensive tackle.

If our offensive line isn't our biggest weakness, I think we can win every game because Burrow's has proven he can lead us deep in the playoffs with basically no offensive line.

I didn't use my usual exclamation marks, but I'm pumped up about this and it's giving me even more hope going into this season!

No doubt Burrow and his leadership and strong 4th quarters has helped in the playoffs but the offense has not performed as well in playoffs as the defense overall  Last year Burrow was on fire for Buffalo, and put the Bills to rest in 1st half but the defense played well and kept hi power offense contained plus  against KC and Ravens numbers were much below Joe's regular season.  He averaged 240 yards passing with 2 TDs and 2 INTs in the KC and Ravens game

We know in 2021, the defense was  as much the key in making it to the SB as our offense.  I think we really need to get a better running game going in playoffs that will help Burrow even more  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Doesn't Have Our Line As Our Biggest Weakness! - Essex Johnson - 08-17-2023, 06:18 PM