Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election
(08-17-2023, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not trying to convince anyone that this is right or wrong or better or worse, I just want to point out that for good or for ill it is very novel that a former president and current presidential candidate is so consistent in tacitly not-so-tacitly putting targets onto specific people.  

There is a decades old musical about assassinating the president.  Not as common are musicals about a president mentioning specific people who then coincidentally become the targets of aspirational assinsational ideations.  I mean,  Nixon had an enemies list, but I don't think he read the thing to a worldwide audience...or maybe he did.

Back in my younger days I knew a guy who knew a guy who got in an argument with his girlfriend who then spitefully went to one of the local bars and dropped hints that he was beating on her until a few guys took her word for it or were drunk enough to not care and went off and kicked his ass on her word.  I didn't know the guy at all, so maybe he did do it.  I think they stayed together after that, anyways.

Anywho, it's just amusingly odd to see people in such high ranks pull that "I'm not going to TELL you to do this, but I'll talk about how awful and unfair these specific people are and if you do something about it, I'll say I had no control over you even though I got exactly what I wanted."

Oooh, there was a forensic files from 20+ years ago where a woman lied and told a dude she was having an affair with that she was pregnant with his baby and then she said that her bastard husband beat her and made her miscarry.  The side dude then murdered the husband and the woman was like "Hey, I didn't tell him to do anything."  I'm pretty sure she spent a lot of time in jail.  I wonder if she could have lowered our gas prices.

You're wasting your "breath" as it were.  The willful ignorance of Antifa is impossible to cut through.

What I posted was just a link that some in the public want Trump dead, that is all.  

I did not write that idiots wanting to kill Trump, Biden, or Obama is equivalent to a mad woman wanting to kill a Judge.  

P.S. For the record I never voted for Trump and never will. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election - BengalYankee - 08-17-2023, 09:05 PM