Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ESPN Doesn't Have Our Line As Our Biggest Weakness!
(08-15-2023, 10:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know that ESPN's not the end-all be-all, but they listed the biggest weaknesses for 14 playoff contenders, and ours is NOT our offensive line, but rather our secondary:

First of all, our secondary might not be that proven of a unit, especially not together, but that makes it sound like it's more of a question mark rather than a weakness, especially if we can get a pass rush with Hubbard, Hendrickson, Ossai, and Murphy on the ends, and then even Hill and Reader from defensive tackle.

If our offensive line isn't our biggest weakness, I think we can win every game because Burrow's has proven he can lead us deep in the playoffs with basically no offensive line.

I didn't use my usual exclamation marks, but I'm pumped up about this and it's giving me even more hope going into this season!

Just because it isn't our biggest weakness, doesn't mean it's improved that much.  The reality is that the secondary lost 2 starters which dropped them below the line in ESPN's mind.

I don't think the loss the safeties is as big as some people think.  I'd rather lose 2 safeties than 2 starting CBs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Doesn't Have Our Line As Our Biggest Weakness! - Hammerstripes - 08-18-2023, 04:30 PM