Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
(08-18-2023, 10:30 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I dont want you banned.  You said I was stupid and should be a Steelers fan.

Just because I know the rule...?  It is a dumb rule but they call it nonstop, how do you NOT know this?

I dont like it when our team does dumb stuff.  I have owned 2 sets of season tickets for over a decade. My son is good friends with one of our best players.  I was with a handful of them at his baby's gender reveal just a month ago.  

I like the team as much or more than you, but Im not stupid and think our guys can violate the rules and then complain about it like it didnt really happen.

Do better.

THEY DONT CALL IT NON STOP because some offensive player points down the damn field every time they get a first down.  THAT is taunting, and they never call it.  Never, ever ever.  There was no finger waggling and even if there was there is no specific finger waggling rule in the NFL Rule book, please show me.  

You are wrong.  

WRONG
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons*** - KyBengalfan94 - 08-18-2023, 10:58 PM